Tickets are now on sale!
September 28, 2022
Tickets are now on sale for the 8th pulzArt! Buy tickets online at www.eventim.ro or in person at the Municipal Ticket Office!
Useful information on how to buy tickets
How can I buy tickets for the pulzArt Contemporary Arts Festival programs?
- Online at eventim.ro/lang/en, but also in person at the Municipal Ticket Office (Libertății Square 1). Discounted tickets are only available at the Municipal Ticket Office.
- Opening hours of the Municipal Ticket Office: Monday to Wednesday from 08:00 to 16:00, Thursday until 17:00, and Friday until 15:00.
- If seats are still available, tickets can be purchased on-site. The public will be informed separately before the performance.
- Early bird PulzParty tickets are available: click HERE for Friday and HERE for Saturday.
Cash or card?
- Either (except at Zamat Café, where you can only pay with cash).
From what age should I buy a ticket for my child?
- First of all, check the recommended age for the performance.
- For concerts: if you choose to hold your child (under 6 years old) during concerts, you can do so and there is no need to buy a ticket for the child. If your child is over 6 years old, you must purchase a separate ticket.
- For puppet theatre performances you need to buy a ticket for your child, regardless of age.
Who is eligible for a discounted ticket?
- All pupils, students, holders of large family cards, and pensioners who present a valid document at the Municipal Ticket Office can buy tickets at half price.
- The number of discounted tickets is limited to 25% of the capacity of the auditoriums and 50% for performances aimed at children.
I have a discount card for facilities in town. Can I buy a cheaper ticket?
- Only the large family card entitles you to buy a discounted ticket. The SepsiCard is not valid for this event.
I can’t find the answer to my question. Who can I contact?
- Municipal Ticket Office: 0267 312 104